Algunas de sus ideas:
- I like the markets short-term, not long-term. Ben Bernanke is running the federal reserve inappropriately.
- Druckenmiller says that he sees no condition for a bear market until the Fed changes, so expects markets to keep rising
- Druckenmiller says Japan likely at beginning of a new cyclical bull market.
- Japan’s policy is much more appropriate than that in US. Japan market has better risk/reward picture.
- Druckenmiller: we think commodity super cycle is over. the last two years are not a correction, but the beginning of a trend
- He wants to avoid all commodity currencies like Brazil, Canada and says you should short the Australian Dollar.
- Druckenmiller says you should also avoid any commodity-heavy companies.
- Druckenmiller says long $goog. "At 16 times earnings, I cant' imagine a better steal."
- Druckenmiller has a concluding final bullish position: Google.
He says he "can't imagine" a greater bet than it in technology and makes a slight dig at people crowding into Apple, without naming Apple. He rambles off a bunch of Google advancements, Google Glass, Google Car etc. And concludes it has "no exposure to China."