La inmobiliaria en Dubai esta despegando

salko
Especulador Novato

Re: La inmobiliaria en Dubai esta despegando

Mensajepor salko » 27 Oct 2012 10:14

Nunca he estado nunca allí, por lo tanto es una idea que tengo, es que a eso no le veo futuro por la siguiente razón:

- Si tengo dinero para vivir en cualquier sitio del mundo, ¿me iría a vivir a un sitio con 45°c y teniendo que hacer vida en sitios acondicionados, pudiendo irme a otros sitios con condiciones climatológicas más favorables?

¿Cómo lo veis?

PD: Siento si digo o pregunto tonterías!!

Dalamar
Site Admin

Mensajepor Dalamar » 27 Oct 2012 13:20

Bueno, a mi me han ofrecido trabajo en muchas partes del mundo y he preferido quedarme aqui, 45 grados los hace en verano, en invierno hace 25 en horas punta y 12 por la noche!

Hay 250 mil ingleses retirados en Dubai, creo que eso responde a tu pregunta no? Por algo sera... Para empezar por que el crimen es practicamente nulo, porque el clima es excelente durante 8 meses al anio y muy caluroso durante 4, precisamente los 4 meses de verano que puedes pasar visitando tu pais, porque es cuando hace buen clima alli.
¿Te ha gustado este hilo? Compartelo en las redes sociales para que se sume mas gente a la conversacion!

Dalamar
Site Admin

Mensajepor Dalamar » 04 Nov 2012 06:18

The price of villas in Dubai has risen by 19.9 percent in the past year, according to the Knight Frank Prime Global Cities Index for the third quarter of 2012.

The price growth for the six months from March to September was recorded at 11.1 percent, making Dubai the second best performing market of the 26 cities tracked by the index, behind Jakarta.

"Cities such as Dubai, Miami, Nairobi and London are increasingly considered investment hubs for high net worth individuals (HNWIs) in their wider regions,"
Knight Frank said in the report.

Fifteen of the 26 cities (58 percent) recorded flat or positive price growth in the year to September, but over the last quarter that increased to 20 of the 26 cities.

The index now stands 18.7 percent above its financial crisis low in Q2 2009 with Hong Kong, London and Beijing having been the strongest performers over this period, recording price growth of 52.9 percent, 45.4 percent and 39.5 percent respectively.

Cities in Europe remained the weakest performers, recording a fall of 0.5 percent on average in the last 12 months, the index showed.

In Paris, although prices held firm in the third quarter, sales activity was muted as buyers of all nationalities adopted a “wait and see” attitude.

"Asia’s prime markets look to be entering a period of more moderate growth due in part to the regulatory measures aimed at cooling prices and improving domestic affordability," the report added.

Visto en arabianbusiness
¿Te ha gustado este hilo? Compartelo en las redes sociales para que se sume mas gente a la conversacion!

Dalamar
Site Admin

Mensajepor Dalamar » 03 Dic 2012 11:11

Dubai is not heading into another real estate bubble following the market’s crash in 2008-2009, according to one bank boss in the emirate, despite rising property prices and mortgage lending.
Data published by property research firm Reidin.com showed that residential mortgage lending hit US$323m in the third quarter, up 25 percent from US$258m a year ago. In the same period, sales transaction value in Dubai was US$886.m, up from US$704.9m twelve months previously.
Despite these increases, the CEO of Islamic lender Noor Islamic Bank said he did not believe that Dubai is on the brink of a property bubble similar to that seen in 2008.

Dalamar
Site Admin

Mensajepor Dalamar » 29 Ene 2013 13:53

Luxury villa prices in Dubai soared by an average of 23 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of 2012, while top-end apartment prices rose 14 percent in the same period, the highest increases since the boom era of 2008, a new report claimed.

“The latter half of 2012 witnessed a better-than-anticipated performance in terms of pricing, transaction activity and occupancy as well as new real estate launches,” said John Stevens, managing director, Asteco Property Management.

The area which saw the biggest villa price increases was The Springs, where prices increased 38 percent to an average of AED9,700 (US$2,640) per sqm. In second place was Jumeirah Islands, where prices were up 28 percent to an average of AED12,400 per sqm, while Arabian Ranches saw values jump 27 percent to an average of AED10,250 per sqm.

Palm Jumeirah was the main winner in terms of apartment price increases, with average price tags up 27 percent to an average of AED15,100 per sqm. Second was The Greens, up 23 percent to an average of AED10,250 per sqm, followed by Downtown Dubai, which saw an 18 percent average boost to AED14,000 per sqm.

Soaring prices have “put the average annual increases at their highest since 2008,” the Asteco report observed.

The rental market also saw a boost, with average apartment leases rising the most in Discovery Gardens, where annual costs rose 23 percent to an average of AED45,000 for a one-bedroom unit.

Downtown Dubai also rose 23 percent but a one-bedroom apartment cost an average of AED80,000 per annum. International City lagged behind but still saw prices rise six percent to an average of AED24,000 for a one-bedroom flat. The average rental rate increase across the study period was 17 percent.

“If demand continues, we expect to see a shift in the market from being predominantly tenant-led to one controlled by landlords, especially in quality, well managed and established developments,” added Stevens.

According to data from real estate intelligence provider Reidin.com, the sale of a 14,349 sqft apartment in Dubai Marina’s Le Reve Tower for AED34.7m (US$9.4m) was the most expensive real estate transaction in the emirate last year.

The apartment was one of four properties in the luxury apartment block to rank among the emirate’s most expensive real estate sales in 2012, the website said.

Dalamar
Site Admin

Mensajepor Dalamar » 24 Feb 2013 11:41

But rewind two years and the long-term Dubai expat’s attempt to purchase a home was not so simple. Armed with only a bank’s pre-approval for a mortgage, Day was persistently thwarted by an endless chain of buyers sporting cash.

“It quickly became apparent that the bank’s backing was not enough,” he says.

“We went to see lots of places but we got the pretty strong impression that turning up with a mortgage meant we were treated like a second-class citizen. They transferred you to some bloke that had nothing better to do. You’re basically wasting their time.

“But if you have cash, a top agent will turn up to meet you.”

Cash accounts for 70-80 percent of property transactions in Dubai, according to the industry. That equates to $30-33 billion in real money splashed across the emirate last year.

Sam Wani, general manager of mortgage adviser Independent Finance, says the level of cash payments in Dubai real estate is extraordinary compared to the rest of the world.

“Cash buyers can always demand a little bit more leverage in negotiations because the person who is selling the deal will get it done in just a matter of days instead of waiting for the banks to finalise the necessary paperwork and approvals.

“At the end of the day, if you’re sitting on a property and you have the choice between a cash buyer or a mortgage buyer, you’d go for the cash buyer.

“[And for buyers], the turn-around time of getting that property and putting it back on the market, whether it’s for sale or rent, is much quicker and time is precious right now.”

Yassin says that one of his clients has bought 14 villas on the Palm each worth about AED10.5m, “and he’s paid for them all in cash”.

“He’s also bought a building in Discovery Gardens for AED28m in cash. He owns all of them; that’s just one guy,” Yassin says.

“Another client has over 100 properties and not a single one has he bought with a mortgage; he bought with cash. He buys and sits on them to collect rent.”

Yassin, who moved from Chicago in the United States in 2002, remembers when mortgages were near unheard of in Dubai.

“I remember back in 2002, people used to come [to property sales] with garbage bags full of cash,” he says.

“I was a bit taken aback by it. That would never happen in the US. [In the US] if I’m walking out of the house with more than $5,000-10,000 in my pocket ... or if I’m at a bank and I’m pulling out an excessive amount of money, my guard is completely up. From the moment I walk in [to the bank] I observe to see who’s in there. When I leave, I drive around for a few minutes to make sure no one’s tailing me before I go to where I need to go.

“But Dubai is a safe place.”

Uzair, a Pakistani businessman who did not want his surname published, says he has bought more than 20 Dubai properties using cash.

“It’s a very good investment,” he tells Arabian Business. “I invest all over the world; I see great potential for the rental prices [in Dubai].

“I don’t have any issues [using cash].”

“I’ve heard of people walking in with suitcases and millions of dollars wanting to put down a deposit on properties,” the former broker, who is now an investment advisor and wished to remain anonymous, says.

“People were in business; that was the answer [if questioned about where the money came from]. There would be no definition of what that business was. It was a combination of people that were businessmen here and people that had businesses abroad or they’d sold a property abroad and were using that cash to buy property here.”

Yassin says the domination of cash means the property market is loaded with investors, as opposed to “end-users”, those who will end up living in the property.

“Unfortunately, the ones who are buying with mortgages are the end users,” he says. “The end users unfortunately ... if they want to buy at a launch they’re pretty much out of luck because you need the cash up front now, so they end up being the last ones on the totem pole.”

Yassin also has witnessed mortgagees consistently out-bartered by cashed-up buyers able to rapidly finalise a deal.

“Last week a client told me 'this is my third attempt at buying a property, the previous two times we’ve been gazumped by someone else who paid cash',” Yassin points out.

“Even if you want to buy in cash in the UK it’s incredibly complicated,” Day says.

“We had £300,000 pounds (US$468,000) and instead of the [Palm] property we were thinking of buying a flat in London and renting it out. We went to see a few places in London; I went with cash thinking this would be like Dubai and everyone will meet me but they wanted to know where the money was coming from.

“[They asked] ‘have you got a UK bank account and have you been paying cash’ and this, that and the other. I thought ‘I don’t want to get into this’ so I didn’t bother. It’s far easier in this country to buy property than I think just about anywhere else in the world - and to sell it as well.”

Cash buyers in Dubai are predominantly from India, Pakistan and other Arab countries, in particular Syria and Egypt, as well as Iran, according to real estate agents.

Wani says cash buyers often want to avoid tax and their own countries’ unstable real estate markets. Improved regulations following the global financial crisis have limited money laundering, he says.

“They want to park their cash in a region which is stable and yields in those countries are not as good as the yields they get here,” Wani says.

“They are mostly people in neighbouring countries who are sitting on large amounts of cash who are looking for investment opportunities where they can get high yield and safety of principle.

“Rental yields here are increasing 7-8 percent across the board so it makes perfect sense for cash-rich people to park their cash in the UAE.”

Since 2004, “cash” transactions have been completed with a cheque after banks moved to beef up security, introducing new “know your customer” regulations that demand details about where large amounts of cash have come from before they can be deposited.

The new guidelines followed a decision in 2002 to allow for the first time non-nationals to purchase property in the country. That led to a rise in the use of mortgages, mostly among Westerners.

“Most Westerners are looking for mortgages because mortgages are prevalent in Western cultures,” Wani says.

“They think they’re a safe, stable, long-term investment so they prefer and they ask for mortgages, whereas they’re quite a risk in Eastern countries.”

The number of mortgages used to buy property in Dubai declined following the real estate bust in 2008-09, when values fell by up to 60 percent and banks moved to crackdown on lending.

They started to make a comeback last year as prices rose 19 percent, but any increase in the proportion of mortgages in the market is likely to be impacted by the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates’ plan to cap loan-to-ratio (LTR) levels, reducing the ability of non-cashed up buyers from entering the market.

Dalamar
Site Admin

Mensajepor Dalamar » 11 Mar 2013 04:56

Luxury property in Dubai recorded the world’s second highest price increase last year, according to international property consultancy group Knight Frank.

The value of top end homes in the emirate rose 20 percent, equal to the island of Bali and behind only the Indonesian capital, Jakarta, which saw luxury property prices increase by 38.1 percent.

According to Knight Frank, the rapid price rise was led by the world’s rich searching for safe haven investments and a recovery from the global financial crisis.

Dalamar
Site Admin

Mensajepor Dalamar » 21 May 2013 10:52

When determining where to achieve the best yields, Mahoney pointed to less glamorous areas such as Discovery Gardens, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) and International City.

In International City some smaller units rental levels grew by 70 percent, Better Homes found. In JLT, Better Homes reported it had twice as many tenants looking for homes to rent, compared to landlords offering their properties for rental.

Additionally in Discovery Gardens, Mahoney said there were now more tenants chasing homes than there were units becoming available.

“This is due to an oversupply of tenants and high demand,” Mahoney said. As a result, yields in Discovery Gardens are higher, at around eight percent, compared to 6.5 percent on average across Dubai.

When comparing sale prices, Mahoney said the average sales prices were AED15,000 per sqm in Dubai, compared to four times that in London. However, average rents were AED80 per sqm, only half that in London.

Therefore, Mahoney said the yields in Dubai were a lot higher than comparable western and emerging market cities like London or Singapore.

Las rentabilidades por alquiler son mas altas en Abu Dhabi que en Dubai debido al rapido incremento de los precios en Dubai.

Dalamar
Site Admin

Mensajepor Dalamar » 11 Jul 2013 17:32

Parece que despega y muuucho!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373556733.122136.jpg

Volver a “Sobre Dubai”

Ingresar